Business Analyst (Trust & Safety department)
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
As part of the Trust & Safety Team, you will use data to identify patterns and behavior of errant users to improve processes that will foster and build a safe and conducive carsharing community amongst GetGo users. You will support investigations and analyze evidence to identify these users and drive educational or enforcement measures to either prosecute them or deter repeat offences. You will be required to interview select users and where required, liaise with internal departments and relevant authorities to take recalcitrant offenders to task.
Day to Day Activities
- Identify and document indicators of fraud based on internal data points such as vehicle telematics and transaction information
- Orchestrate cross-function data consolidation and form a repository of information to identify and penalize errant users who do not comply with our Community Rules (e.g. smoking in car, dangerous driving, etc.)
- Support investigation efforts to continuously enhance errant behaviour detection logic
- Build and manage GetGo’s risk detection engine to take proactive and reactive measures against bad actors within GetGo
- Propose technology and system enhancements to create a safe and conducive service for GetGoers and the general public
- Organise training sessions to equip front-line staff with the required knowledge to detect and flag potential fraud and errant behaviour cases
- Conduct audits to ensure that processes and being adhered to
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Trust & Safety, Compliance, and/or Fraud Management role
- Thrive on working with large pools of raw data
- Extremely familiar and comfortable with MS Excel and Office
- Self-motivated, analytical and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of business reporting software such as Power BI or Tableau will be an added advantage
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org