Executive / Senior Executive, Community Enforcement (Fraud investigation, Policies enforcement, Data)
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
This is an exciting role that reports to the Fleet Quality and Enforcement Manager. As part of the Community Enforcement Team, you will shape policies and design programs to foster and build a conducive carsharing community amongst GetGo users. You will conduct investigations and analyse evidence to identify errant users and take the necessary educational or enforcement measures against them. You will interview select users and where required, liaise with internal departments and relevant authorities to take recalcitrant offenders to task.
Day to Day Activities
- Conduct investigations against errant usage of GetGo vehicles
- Develop and adopt a data-driven approach to identify errant GetGo users
- Correspond users and provide them with updates on the status of our investigations
- Review and consolidate evidence from various sources including but not limited to information from our Fleet Operations, Fleet Quality, and Customer Experience teams
- Present evidence to stakeholders and relevant authorities
- Educate GetGo users and the public on GetGo’s community rules
- Conduct audits to ensure that GetGo users are adhering to the terms of service and community rules
- At least 2 years of experience in an enforcement or trust and safety role (Fraud investigator / Police / Enforcement background)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable working with data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to remain calm in tense situations
- Tough yet empathetic and thoughtful
- Candidates with basic legal knowledge are preferred
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com