Finance Internship (Accounting) – Immediate
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for a Finance Administrator Intern to support GetGo’s Financial administration works.
Day to Day Activities
- Assist in update, verify and reconcile the income and collections accurately and timely manner
- Assist in raise invoices and credit note
- Assist in validate charges billed to the customer & record receipts
- Assists with AP & AR management and aging
- Assist in daily revenue reconciliation against Checkout.com
- Admin duties include data entry, filing, and scanning of documents
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Nitec/Diploma/Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Well versed with computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Google drive, etc.)
- Fast, meticulous, organised, and good attention to details
- Able to work independently and is a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Can handle high volume of paperworks.
- Positive attitude
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Monthly structured cross-functional training programs
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com