Fleet Operations Associate
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
Reporting to the Fleet Operations Team Lead, you will be tasked inspect and perform basic maintenance tasks on an allocated fleet of GetGo vehicles. Equipped with a variety of tools and systems, you will work alongside our partners and vendors to complete assigned tasks with the aim of keeping our vehicles operational and clean for our users.
Day to Day Activities
- Visit and inspect GetGo vehicles at their respective home lots
- Identify and report vehicle damage via GetGo Operations System
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance including interior cleaning and simple repairs
- Move vehicles across locations
- Assist the Fleet Operations Team in other assigned tasks
- Familiar with Singapore roads
- Driven and energetic team player, meticulous, responsible, and punctual
- Must possess a valid Class 3/3A driving license and be comfortable driving various types of vehicles (e.g. Sedan, MPV, SUV, Van etc.)
- Comfortable working on weekends and public holidays
- Candidates with their own motorbike and be comfortable using it for work are preferred
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Drive Innovation & Improvement
- Keep it simple
- Empathise Deeply
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform