Fleet Quality Executive (Workshop, Car Insurance, Accident)
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
You will be part of the GetGo Fleet Quality Team and play an important role assisting on fleet, workshop and insurance-related matters. You will work closely with our partner workshops and insurers to monitor fleet quality and delivery schedule to ensure that we deliver the highest fleet quality to our users. You will also support the Enforcement team with quotations on accidents and damages.
Day to Day Activities
- Assess damages on GetGo vehicles and work closely with internal teams for any subsequent actions
- Manage and follow-up with partner workshops to monitor and ensure smooth delivery of GetGo vehicles in a timely manner
- Collaborate with various teams including but not limited to our Fleet Operations, Enforcement and Finance teams for issues pertaining to Fleet Quality
- Liaise with insurers pertaining to insurance matters such as accident reporting, investigation, and repudiation issues
- Generate quotations for accidents and damages to our fleet based on photographs provided by customers and our internal teams
- At least two (2) years of experience in either workshop or motor insurance environment within the automotive industry
- Ability to assess and prepare estimated accident and damage repair quotations preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar and comfortable working with MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com