International Expansion Manager / Launcher
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and highly motivated individual to be join us as an International Expansion Manager / Launcher. You will be responsible for leading our end-to-end international expansion efforts across APAC, from research to launch.
Our ideal candidate is a commercially savvy, operationally excellent, and analytical team leader who has had experience in “0-1” roles, be it for new products or new markets.
Day to Day Activities
As our International Expansion Manager / Launcher, you will work cross-functionally across Marketing, Operations, and Engineering teams internationally to develop and execute our international expansion strategy and discover new market opportunities in line with the company’s mission and vision.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to our international expansion by leading fact-based market assessment, including market sizing, local regulatory review and competitive analysis
- Build robust financial models to support the business case for market entry
- Work with our Marketing team to develop the pre-launch marketing and acquisition strategy for new markets
- Work with our Technology and Product teams to make any necessary technical and product adjustments for new markets
- Work with our BizOps teams to adapt and set up new processes for the new market
- Work with our Supply strategy teams to build our initial supply partnerships for new markets
- Hire, set up and manage local teams in new markets for a period for 3-6 months
- Prepare for and participate monthly and weekly business update sessions with our Core team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a business or product management role in a consumer-oriented company (entrepreneurs are very welcome!)
- Managed teams with at least 3 direct reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intrinsically motivated, results driven and detail oriented
- Ability to work with ambiguity, hands on, and able to make things happen
- Demonstrated record of adopting a data-centric approach towards solving problems
- Willing to be based overseas for multiple periods of 3-6 months over the next 2-3 years
- Non-home market experience preferred but not necessary
- P&L experience is a plus
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Monthly structured cross-functional training programs
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com