GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
We are looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated individual to be our first lead software engineer, transforming ideas into product features, and enhancing the overall technical robustness of our platform.
You have a strong background in leading teams involved with software support, technical applications usage, technical troubleshooting, technical documentation, and consider yourself a technology-driven thought leader.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be working closely with the CTO and the Engineering
teams internationally to develop and execute our product roadmap. Your key responsibilities
- Create/refine technical design and system architecture depending on
- Study product development requirements and proposes engineering solutions while
working with product managers, business and operational teams, business analysts
- Document technical requirements and impact analysis
- Develop and lead in writing clean, high-quality code with coding best practices
spanning across entire system architecture
- Split complex engineering tasks into smaller components, which can then be
developed by engineers on the team
- Be the most up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Update work schedules and remove engineering roadblocks
- Support applications in production – analyze and resolve issues as they arise
- Identify knowledge and skill gaps or opportunities within the team and partner with
cross-functional groups to improve
- Delegate and supervise engineer tasks where appropriate
- Coach and develop junior software engineers to become more technically proficient
- Achieve company, team, and individual objectives and key results
- Be the inspiration for all team members
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com