Lifecycle Marketing Executive
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Executive to help drive customer engagement and retention to support GetGo’s key growth KPIs. You will focus on driving active users and customer lifetime value, and to develop effective loyalty and referral programs to increase retention. You will be expected to plan and execute marketing strategies across various channels, including email, push notifications, in-app messaging, sms and direct mail to engage, activate and retain customers.
This role is based in Singapore and will be part of GetGo’s highly energetic and dynamic marketing team supporting Singapore and other upcoming markets.
Day to Day Activities
- Assist in the planning and creation of the lifecycle marketing calendar
- Understanding different groups of users through sourcing feedback and conducting surveys, then defining segment strategies
- End-to-end development, implementation and optimisation of contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns across email, push, in-app, sms, etc.
- Setting up and reviewing customer journeys and marketing automation programs on various platforms
- Build a test and learn approach, and present performance and insights to improve lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Work alongside brand and creative teams to ensure best-in-class content for lifecycle marketing communications
- Partner with data analytics, technology and other teams to build up and improve lifecycle marketing capabilities
A resourceful self-starter who’s ambitious, curious, and driven. You have a knack for improving yourself, are eager to try new things and learn from it, and have a keen interest in consumer behaviour.
- At least 1 year of experience in CRM, Lifecycle, Engagement, Retention or Email marketing
- Working knowledge in developing marketing campaigns and experimentation techniques from strategy through to execution
- Experience working across digital channels including mobile app and website
- Analytical and results-focused with a keen eye for customer behaviour
- A highly effective communicator and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Familiarity with orchestrating campaigns using marketing automation platforms, e.g. Leanplum, CleverTap, Braze (or other similar platforms) will be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of Excel (PowerBI or Tableau is a plus)
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS is a plus
What We Offer
- Be part of the fastest growing and largest carsharing technology company in Singapore
- Achieve meaningful objectives and make an impact on users at scale as part of a mission-driven and values-based organization
- Enjoy tremendous opportunities for growth
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com