Marketing Analytics Executive
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to provide data expertise as we improve the growth, retention, engagement, and brand affinity for GetGo. You will be our analytics expert partnering with marketing specialists on campaign strategy, program performance, lead funnel optimization and tracking marketing performance indicators.
This role is based in Singapore and will be part of GetGo’s highly energetic and dynamic marketing team supporting Singapore and other upcoming markets.
Day to Day Activities
- Design and implement a comprehensive marketing analytics strategy, dashboards, and reports to uncover actionable insights and opportunities from internal and external sources of data
- Develop dashboards for internal stakeholders on user acquisition, retention, marketing campaign effectiveness, promo utilisation, and more
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies, and provide insights for growth and further improvement.
- Compile and maintain marketing statistics and tracks marketing performance indicators
- Collect and evaluate data on user demographics, preferences, behavior and needs to support the marketing team in campaigns and other brand objectives
A resourceful self-starter who’s ambitious, curious, and driven. You have a keen interest in data and mining insights.
- At least 1 year of experience in data, business and/or marketing analytics.
- Experience managing datasets and pipelines.
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, or equivalent).
- Experience in developing and applying marketing analytics for business-to-consumer marketing
- Proficiency in one or more additional scripting or statistical programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R, etc.).
- A highly effective communicator with the ability to influence outcomes and convey complicated analytical conclusions to technical and non-technical audiences.
What We Offer
- Be part of the fastest growing and largest carsharing technology company in Singapore
- Achieve meaningful objectives and make an impact on users at scale as part of a mission-driven and values-based organization
- Enjoy tremendous opportunities for growth
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com