About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for a driven and goal-oriented Partnerships Executive to acquire and onboard merchants onto GetGo’s merchant programme. You will oversee the establishment of effective partnership campaigns which are aligned to our marketing strategies and ensure that both GetGoers and merchants enjoy a seamless experience.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, a team player and has a good understanding of our customers to create meaningful and successful partnerships.
Day to Day Activities
As a Partnerships Executive, you will work cross-functionally across Marketing and Operations, teams to develop and execute merchant rewards programme discover new opportunities in line with the company’s mission and vision. Your key responsibilities include:
- Identify, acquire, and maintain strong relationships with key existing merchants and new strategic partners for short-term ad-hoc exclusive tie-ups, long-term benefits, and strategic collaborations.
- Conduct competitor analysis, learn from the market, and differentiate GetGo from the competition
- Analyze partnership proposals, assess merits of the partnership, and propose recommendations on possible partnership models
- Maintain good records of all partnership agreements and ensure timely updates of the merchant page with details of the partnerships
- Track and analyze performance and effectiveness of the partnership campaigns to continually optimize partnership models
- Source for sponsorship of products and prizes to support social media engagements
- Handle merchant programme related enquiries
- Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Possess at least 1 year of experience, preferably in Client Support or Customer Relationship or a related field
- Candidate with relevant experience in securing tie ups with partners and ability to foster/build strong relationship will have an added advantage
- Strong analytical and project management skills with ability to communicate and write well
- Self-starter, fast learner, good people skills and emotional intelligence who can excel working across a spectrum of internal & external stakeholders to deliver new initiatives & projects
- Intrinsically motivated, results driven and detail oriented
Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Monthly structured cross-functional training programs
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org