Product Designer (Portfolio required)
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
GetGo is building the #1 carsharing platform in APAC that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. In doing so, we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
You will be part of the Design Team and report to the CMO. Your role will be to design GetGo’s UI across GetGo’s website and both iOS, Android apps, so as to improve the user experience of our customers through design thinking and empathy for our users.
Day to Day Activities
- Develop standard UI components, specifications and style guides for company-wide use
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with product and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Optimise existing user interface designs base on data and user feedback
- Architect user flows to optimise the user experience across a variety of platforms including mobile & web
- Conduct research by talking to users, sieving through data, and synthesising your research into design solutions that would cater to the broad user base
- Advocate for design solutions that would represent the voice of the user while balancing this with business needs to drive product strategy
- Develop high level, detailed storyboards and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to the product and engineering teams
- Work alongside cross functional teams throughout the product development lifecycle
- At least 2 years of experience in UI design & website design
- Exceptional understanding and execution of core visual design principles–layout, visual hierarchy, typography, color, pattern, grid—and iconography
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Strong skills in quickly mocking up and iterating on ideas and clearly presenting complex information simply.
- Passion for optimising the user experience
- Able to look into and make sense of data to support your decisions
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org