Product Manager (Main App)
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
Are you user-obsessed and eager to shape the future of mobility?
We are looking for an experienced and self-directed Product Manager to turn ideas into results at GetGo. Our ideal candidate is curious, collaborative, data-driven, and passionate about building products that radically improve the customer experience.
Day to Day Activities
- Defining the strategic vision for major features, establishing a roadmap, and driving teams to deliver on that vision
- Conducting customer research and user studies to capture the Voice of the Customer and clearly articulate their needs and pain points
- Applying working backwards product development approach in evaluating feature viability, importance, and urgency to triage ideas and prioritize pursuits
- Influencing technical priorities and business strategy through data-driven contributions; building business cases for resource allocation to achieve desired customer or business outcomes
- Driving consensus across technical and non-technical stakeholder groups to harmonize differing views and lead the resolution of contentious issues.
- Overseeing the launch process (including testing and deployment to Beta/Prod) to ensure that features meet user acceptance criteria prior to launch
- Managing post-launch support plans, running retrospectives, and/or holding post-mortems
- Creating product materials and create training content for customers and key stakeholders groups
- Seeking out new and improved data/mechanisms that make the customer experience visible to ensure the product stays aligned with business goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intrinsically motivated, results driven, and detail oriented
- Ability to work with ambiguity and make things happen
- Strong user-centric mindset
- Demonstrated record of adopting a data-centric approach towards solving problems
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com