QA Engineer (Mobile & Web Application)
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for a QA Engineer based in our exciting Singapore office to support our growing Engineering team to build a shared and sustainability mobility platform at scale. You will be part of a collaborative international agile team of highly talented and motivated people.
You will be responsible for end to end testing of products/features. You will be based in Singapore, working collaboratively with cross-functional teammates for both automated and real world testing.
Day to Day Activities
- Define testing strategy and work with cross functional team members to implement it
- Manage functional test automation infrastructure, write and update test scenarios in collaboration with product and engineering
- Drive excellence in quality by advocating and supporting the appropriate balance of testing at various levels of the test pyramid
- Collaborate with other departments for testing and automation
- Collaborate with QA and Test automation engineers to improve testing processes and infrastructure
- Use a variety of internal and 3rd party tools to manage testing and associated reporting
- Communicate clearly and early about challenges, root causes and possible risks to various stakeholders
- Lead troubleshooting and resolution of production bugs with the support of CX and engineering as and when they arise
- A minimum of 4 years QA experience, with some experience in test automation for mobile or web applications
- Manual testing experience on mobile
- Experience with 1 or more programming languages, API testing tools such as Postman, Git and at least 1 CI tool
- Experience defining testing strategy, writing detailed test plans, defect management and manual/exploratory testing
- Experience writing scripts using one or more automation tools such as Espresso, Barista, XCUITest, EarlGrey or Selenium
- Experience investigating and narrowing down causes of issues using logs and other diagnostic tools
- Good understanding of the test pyramid and CI
- A solid understanding of agile and the role of QA in iterative development cycles
- Detail oriented, analytical, collaborative, and proven track record of learning on the job
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com