Senior / Communication Specialist
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
You will be part of GetGo’s highly energetic and dynamic Brand team. As our communications specialist, you need to write clear, concise and clever copy, and craft a personality for the brand through voice and tone of communication. You will manage and improve all our communications flows, within and outside of our company and be responsible for promoting a positive public image of our company.
Day to Day Activities
- Streamline copy across our different channels (for e.g., app, website, social media) to ensure one singular brand voice
- Deliver copy that serves call-to-action or campaign goals
- Undertake regular research to assist with wider editorial projects and deliver content strategies, which can include conducting surveys and/or interviews
- Write SEO-rich content that empowers and inspires our audience, and drives organic audience to our website
- Proofread and fact-check copy for brand voice, style, quality and accuracy of the information presented
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow
- Collaborate with internal teams, i.e. Content, Community and Growth team, to execute campaigns and support copywriting while keeping the brand voice consistent
- Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements, etc.
- Diploma in Advertising, Marketing, Communication, English, Media Studies or
- At least 2 – 5 years of experience in copywriting or content marketing
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Sharp eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- A conceptual thinker who can translate ideas into communication solutions
- Ability to communicate in clear, concise ways
- Keyword search knowledge
- Knowledge of content marketing and analytics would be advantageous
- Problem solver and a multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced startup environment
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in the technology industry is a plus, as well as experience crafting statements for issues/crises
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org