Senior Lifecycle Marketing Executive
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Executive to help drive user activation, engagement and retention to support GetGo’s key growth KPIs. You will focus on increasing active users and their lifetime value, and to develop effective loyalty and referral programs to increase retention. You will be expected to plan and execute marketing strategies across various channels, including email, push notifications, in-app messaging, sms and direct mail to engage, activate and retain users.
This role is based in Singapore and will be part of GetGo’s highly energetic and dynamic marketing team supporting Singapore and other upcoming markets.
Day to Day Activities
- Support the development and growth of Lifecycle Marketing initiatives across all channels and markets
- Own key metrics for user activation, engagement and retention
- Plan, execute, and optimise user engagement campaigns to activate new users, retain existing users and increase brand loyalty
- End-to-end development, implementation and optimisation of cross-channel marketing automation programs across email, push, in-app, sms, etc.
- Design and evaluate experiments and A/B tests, set goals, track performance, and report on results
- Monitor and transform raw data into actionable insights
- Work alongside brand and creative teams to ensure best-in-class content and campaigns for lifecycle marketing
- Partner with data analytics, technology and other teams to build up and improve lifecycle marketing capabilities
- Provides guidance to junior roles in the team as and when applicable and oversees their performance to ensure goals are met
- At least 2-3 years of experience in CRM / Loyalty / Lifecycle / Email marketing
- Understand the customer lifecycle concept and possess working knowledge in developing marketing campaigns for loyalty and retention programs
- Experience working across digital channels including mobile app and website
- Analytical and results-focused with a keen eye for customer behaviour
- A highly effective communicator and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Familiarity with orchestrating campaigns using marketing automation platforms, e.g. CleverTap, Braze, or other similar platforms
- Sound knowledge of Excel (PowerBI or Tableau is a plus)
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS is a plus
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Drive Innovation & Improvement
- Keep it simple
- Empathise Deeply
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform