Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruitment)
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
At GetGo, we believe people are our greatest asset. Even with a successful product and system, it will never be complete without the right talents. We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated individual to join our People & Culture team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist who either came from in-house or recruitment agency background to work together to drive the whole recruitment process. Our People & Culture team aims to design policies and practices that are people-centric.
Day to Day Activities
- Responsible for driving the full recruitment process for GetGo from Sourcing to Offer stage.
- Recommend and introduce new recruitment strategies to hire more relevant and great talent. (Example, introducing new innovative trending ways to do recruitment / new channels and job portals, etc.)
- Source for talents and post job advertisements through various job portals to attract suitable talents.
- Liaise with hiring managers and department heads to coordinate for interview arrangements.
- Ensure candidates’ data are properly recorded and maintained to ease the whole recruitment process.
- Generate offer letters by gathering the right details from respective department heads and hiring managers.
- Coordinate with offered candidates on collecting their signed offer letter and any other relevant documents to be submitted to People and Culture (P&C)’s department.
- Maintain and update job postings
- Drive and create a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Support in providing key recruitment metrics for reporting
- Work closely with People Operations in People matters
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min. Diploma in Human Resources or similar qualifications.
- Min. 2 years of experience in recruitment agencies or in-house talent acquisition role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of labour law and regulation
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe, Gsuite and any ATS is advantageous
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Monthly structured cross-functional training programs
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org