About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, technically talented, and highly motivated team player
who ever curious and believes in pushing the boundaries of Android development
Our ideal candidate has a passion for building impactful applications on Android to fulfil our
mission of enabling the #FreedomToDrive.
Day to Day Activities
- Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform while being involved in the full mobile application lifecycle.
- Ensure written codes are of high quality, maintainable, and adherent to set standards.
- Follow best practices related to development, and change management procedures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Perform development tasks individually and with teams as needed.
- Create user and technical documentation.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks, rectify bugs and improve application performance.
- Bugfix and stability improvement for mobile application written in Swift
- Work closely with UI/UX designer, Backend Engineer to integrate API, improve user journey, improve User interface and User Experience
- Involve in project planning, code review, Testing, QA/QC
- Computer science, software engineering, information technology graduate, or similar.
- Minimum 1 year of native Android SDK experience; 1+ years of engineering experience with published works.
- Strong CS fundamentals, including Data Structure & Algorithms.
- Experienced involvement in full mobile application development life cycle and Agile SCRUM
- Methodology is a plus
- Proficiency in Android SDK, Swift, SQL, Android Studio, Web Service Integration, Object-oriented programming, Functional Programming
- Experience with REST/SOAP-based web services, AJAX and JSON
- Experience with source code control systems such as SVN, CVS or Git
- Knowledge of security and experience in writing secure and efficient codes
- Kotlin, Flutter
- Google Play Console Administration
- Web API
- MySQL Server
- Yarn & Node package Manager
- Agile methodology.
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Drive Innovation & Improvement
- Keep it simple
- Empathise Deeply
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org