Performance Marketing Executive
About GetGo Technologies
We are a Singapore-based digital startup that aims to put the freedom to drive in everyone’s hands. By providing a frictionless digital service, we will empower communities of like-minded drivers to access cars wherever and whenever they want. In doing so, we will optimize the costs of car ownership for every customer, our communities, and the environment.
About the Role
You will be part of GetGo’s highly energetic and dynamic marketing growth team. As a data-driven and results oriented digital wizard, you will investigate and understand GetGo’s users’ acquisition journey; with data as your guide, design and execute digital marketing campaigns that are effective at acquiring users.
Your responsibilities will range from planning, testing, implementation, optimisation and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximise ROI across organic channels, paid channels , website and app stores.
Day to Day Activities
- Plan and execute paid marketing campaigns across web, app, search, display and digital advertising to drive conversions to our app
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across paid channels.
- Coordinate regular deep dives into the acquisition performance, build report models and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Track and report on key results of media activity and provide recommendations to optimise overall spend and performance.
- Develop, oversee, and evaluate A/B test campaigns.
- Manage the company’s website and improve traffic and conversions
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Work closely with other teams and stakeholders to ensure acquisition goals are met.
- At least 2 years’ experience in campaign management / ad ops role utilizing ad tech platforms, web analytics tools and MMP tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Branch or AppsFlyer and WordPress
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business or similar field
- Strong analytical skills – familiarity with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other equivalent analytics tools)
- An analytical mindset and methodical approach – extensive Excel skills and an ability make recommendations based on statistics
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter
- Problem solver and a multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-pace startup environment
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Monthly structured cross-functional training programs
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org