QA Automation Tester Engineer
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated individual to
enhance the development team with a continued framework of automated testing.
You have relevant experience working with available automated testing tools and
would be at the forefront of quality assurance. You have the opportunity to develop
processes from scratch and construct an entire framework of quality assurance tests.
Your contribution will ensure high quality of engineering builds are maintained and
delivered to all users.
Day to Day Activities
As the QA Automation Tester, you will be working closely with the CTO and the
Engineering teams internationally to develop and execute our product roadmap. Your key responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain automated test cases, test plans and test frameworks
ensuring that they are up to date with requirements and policy changes Create, maintain and improve the automated test framework and test
- Understand product requirements and work with stakeholders and team members in test planning, specification, identification, implementation, setup
and execution of test cases.
- Be involved in test software development related to testing automation, test emulation (test driver and stub development) and general test scripting.
- Perform the test activity, report the findings to the team lead and project manager and follow up for verification and bug resolution.
- Responsible for product testing across multiple platforms
- Coordinate with product managers to conduct weekly sprint grooming, review, and prepare release notes
- Maintain relevant knowledge about new testing tools, software development tools and test strategies
- You are familiar with test procedures, feature testing, server-side testing and other test capabilities. Experience with load testing and performance testing
would be a plus
- You have a good knowledge of test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology
- You have a solid experience in writing clear٫ concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- You are conversant with at least one of the following test applications or frameworks – Selenium, JMeter, Appium, Unit Test, TestNG. Familiar with Postman, Fiddler or other software to conduct API test-cases. Familiar with automation tools like Appium, or Selenium
- You have relevant experience with open-source automated testing frameworks ( i.e. RobotFramework, Selenium Webdriver )
- Experience with open source performance testing tools ( i.e. JMeter, Gatling, Locust) or enterprise-level testing tools (HP LoadRunner) is a plus
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com