Senior Marketing Executive (International) – Based in SG
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and highly motivated individual to join us as a Senior Marketing Executive. You will be responsible for kickstarting our brand & marketing efforts in another region and as well as coordinating strategy from HQ in Singapore.
Day to Day Activities
- Work closely with Creative team in HQ to optimise content on websites, social networking channels and ads for the market
- Audit and maintain our website for our international market
- Proactively research and implement strategies to improve performance
- Set up and launch social paid campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and optimise campaign set-up to maximise expected results
- Drive day-to-day management and execution of campaigns
- Strategize and support the execution of the content plan on social channels of our international brand to drive awareness.
- You will own key metrics like CPI, CPA, Audience Activation, Engagement and Retention for the market.
- Work with Content and Brand team in HQ for graphic design support;
- Measure and report effectiveness of all initiatives and optimize based on learnings
- Design and evaluate experiments and A/B tests, set goals, track performance, and report on results.
- At least 3-5 years experience in overseeing Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing or similar fields.
- BSc/BA or Diploma in Marketing, Communications and Business or similar field
- Background experience in content strategy, performance marketing, brand communications
- Confident with great communication and articulation skills in presenting ideas and point of views to internal stakeholders
- History of successfully launching B2C marketing campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are creative, willing to challenge the status quo, and to develop new playbooks.
- You are strongly analytical, using test cases and data to derive insights.
- Problem solver and a multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced startup environment
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of website management and marketing analytics tools is an advantage
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance, leave enhancement benefits, etc.
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Training and development courses
- Contributing part of the success in building a fast growing car sharing platform
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com