Senior Product Manager, Main App
About GetGo Technologies
GetGo is Singapore’s largest and fastest growing carsharing platform that enables everyone with the freedom to drive, without the burden of ownership. Our vision is to be APAC’s #1 carsharing platform as we seek to create a mobility ecosystem that’s shared and sustainable for all.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and highly motivated individual to be join us a Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for transforming ideas into product strategy and features for our core carsharing service and its associated mobile applications.
Our ideal candidate is an analytical, user-centric, and creative leader as well as team player who will be play a key role in the development of our main GetGo App, from strategy to implementation to evaluation.
Day to Day Activities
As Senior Product Manager, you will work cross-functionally across Marketing, Operations, and Engineering teams internationally to develop and execute our product roadmap and discover new opportunities in line with the company’s mission and vision. Your key responsibilities include:
- Analyse key metrics and data to inform feature prioritization and product planning, evaluating the effectiveness of each feature
- Collect and analyse in-depth feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams, consolidate them into requirements, features, and end products
- Conduct competitor analysis, learn from the market, and differentiate GetGo from the competition
- Ideate new product feature ideas and ways to consistently improve our user experience
- Create well thought-through and documented product requirements and flow charts on UX research and best-in-class practices of mobile products
- Guide product designers to design a simple and beautiful user interface
- Draft the initial press release and frequently asked questions for new features before seeking the go ahead on development
- Project the business impact and engineering effort required by working closely with internal teams
- Communicate with management with product plans and roadmaps while ensuring alignment with the engineering team
- Plan and prioritize the work for the engineering team based on business needs and revenue impact
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Track and push development and testing progress.
- Communicate to the entire team on product releases, including new features, their objectives, and their impact on users
- Play a key role in building and leading product teams as a senior member of our product organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management in a mobile consumer tech company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intrinsically motivated, results driven and detail oriented
- Ability to work with ambiguity, hands on, and able to make things happen
- High empathy and user-centric mindset
- Demonstrated record of adopting a data-centric approach towards solving problems
- Strong alignment with our GetGo Values:
- Get it going!
- Stay curious and humble
- Innovate constantly
- Keep it simple
- Collaborate for success
- Enjoy the ride
What We Offer
- Vibrant, fun, and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits including health insurance
- Staff discount when driving with GetGo
- Monthly structured cross-functional training programs
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com